Next week in the box office of Poznan Philharmonic (Wieniawskiego Street 1) we will start selling season tickets for the artistic season 2019/2020 according to the undermentioned schedule:
- starting Monday 10th of June it will be possible to purchase season tickets for POZNAN CONCERTS,
- while from Wednesday the 12th of June the following season tickets will be available: DE LUXE (DL), STAR ZONE (SG), EKSTRA SEASON TICKET (KE), which involves the concert cycle “Beethoven Our Contemporary”, and MEGATICKETS (MW).
We would like to inform that between the 1st of July and the 1st of September 2019 the box office of the Poznan Philharmonic will be closed.
During this period we encourage you to contact the office of the Poznan Philharmonic.
Telephone service concerning concerts, booking and the purchase of seasons tickets and single tickets:
- Audience Relations Department: (+48) 61 852 22 66, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Secretary’s Office: (+48) 61 852 47 08 or (+48) 61 852 47 09, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Season tickets can also be booked till the 30th of August or until all tickets are sold out, either by writing an e-mail to the following address:
- or by telephone: (+48) 61 852 22 66, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Please withdraw the season tickets booked during summer holidays in the Box Office of the Poznan Philharmonic between the 2nd and 20th of September 2019. After this date the tickets will be transferred to individual sale.
Ticket sale starts on the 2nd of September 2019. Tickets will be available:
- in the box office of Poznan Philharmonic,
- via internet on our website or via bilety24.pl
- in the City Information Center (CIK) located at Ratajczaka Street 44 in Poznan.
Before the 2nd of SEPTEMBER it is not possible to book individual or group tickets.
We also inform that the Poznan Philharmonic box office sales tickets and season tickets only for the concerts of Poznan Philharmonic.