Tadeusz Szeligowski Poznań Philharmonic
Łukasz Borowicz, Music Director, Chief Conductor of Poznań Philharmonic Orchestra
invites submissions for the position of:
Tutti Horn (2nd/3rd/4th) – replacement contract
Audition will be held at University Auditorium (Aula Uniwersytecka), 1, Wieniawskiego st., Poznań, Poland
on Monday, 4 September 2023, at 10 a.m.
1. Stage 1:
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Horn Concerto No. 3 in E-flat major, KV 447 – movt 1: exposition and cadenza
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Symphony No. 3 in E-flat major, Op. 55 – movt 3, 2nd horn
- Johannes Brahms, Piano Concerto No. 1 in D minor, Op. 15 – movt 1, 3rd horn
2. Stage 2:
- Antonín Dvořák, Symphony No. 9 in E minor, Op. 95 – movt 3, 3rd horn
- Dmitri Shostakovich, Symphony No. 5 in D minor, Op. 47 – movt 1, 3rd horn
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Symphony No. 7 in A major, Op. 92 – movt 1, 2nd horn
- Gustav Mahler, Symphony No. 9 – movt 1, 2nd horn
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125 – movt 3, 4th horn
- Carl Maria von Weber, Der Freischütz – overture, 4th horn
Orchestral part scores: Scores - Audition Tutti Horn 2023
Applications (incl. CV) containing information whether applicant arrives with own pianist to be submitted by 20 August 2023 at the following address:
ul. Św. Marcin 81
firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail to be annotated 'Audition – Horn' in the subject box).
Candidates selected for audition shall be notified by phone and e-mail by 24 August 2023.
The auditioning commission is chaired by Music Director of Poznań Philharmonic, and decisions of the body related to the course of the audition and the selection of candidates are final and non-appealable.
Personal data processing information:
1. Poznań Philharmonic is the controller of the applicants’ personal data.
2. Personal data contained in application documents shall be processed for the purpose of running audition (recruitment process) for the position of “tutti horn (2nd/3rd/4th) musician”.
3. Personal data contained in the application submitted shall be stored for a period of time necessary to accomplish the goal for which the data has been collected, i.e. completion of the recruitment process.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary. Eligibility to take part in the recruitment process is, however, contingent upon it.