fp < 30
ARE YOU UNDER 30 YEARS OLD? YOU CAN DO MORE!
Join the programme, prepared especially for you:
- Music, which moves people…
- Bargains and surprises within your reach
- Unbelievably low prices – concerts at 5,29 PLN!!
Start your adventure with the Poznan Philharmonic now!
Are you interested in culture, and especially music?
Do you want to help to organize music events?
Are you responsible, open to new experiences? Can you work independently and collectively as a team?
If your answer to all these questions is YES! Do not hestitate! Become a volunteer for the Poznan Philharmonic!
Since the season 2020/2021, we welcome all young people (under 30) to join our group of volunteers for the Poznan Philharmonic. We create a unique, open to innovatory activites, team of young people, who will actively support our music events.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER FOR THE POZNAN PHILHARMONIC!
- free acess to concerts (on the presentation of the PP’s volunteer’s badge)
- invitations to all events e.g.: meetings with artists, press conferences
- opportunity to buy concessionary tickets to the Poznan Philharmonic for two accompanying people
- presents in the form of the Poznan Philharmonic’s publications (CDs, albums etc)
- distribution of advertising materials (e.g. posters, calendars of events)
- providing information: showing the way, seat at the University Hall during a concert
- informing the audience of possibilities to purchase concert’s programme and its sale
- giving flowers to artists
- participation in special promotion actions (concerning a particular concert)
- active promotion of the Philharmonic among young people
* From those interested in the programme, we expect availability on the day of a concert, one hour prior to its beginning until its end.
* The Poznan Philharmonic reserves the right to organize a trial period
* We will be waiting for your applications in the form of submitted filled-in forms till September 25, 2020.
* Organizational meeting will be held at 4:00 pm, October 1, 2020 in the Chamber Hall, 81 St. Martin’s Street in Poznan.
To learn more, contact:
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS