There are a few ways of buying tickets:
1. The most comfortable – purchasing the tickets online. More information on bilety24.pl
2. The healthiest one – buying the tickets during a walk in the centre of Poznan
a) in the box office of the Poznan Philharmonic (click here for details)
b) in CIM – City Information Centre (click here for details)
3. The most modern one – via facebook. All you have to do is enter our fanpage. We are the first Polish Philharmonic which offers such a service!
- those who bought concert programs can take part in our mini-contest and win a CD!
- you can go the café situated near the University Hall lobby
- you can also go outside or on the balcony of the University Hall to breathe some fresh air (spring, summer and autumn are truly nice in the Adam Mickiewicz Park…)
Just dress in an elegant or… a special way. We do not mean evening dresses and tuxedos, but we advice you not to wear casual clothes.
You can come by car, by tram, by bus or by scooter… Concerts are held in strict centre of Poznan and it is easy to get here by any means of transport. For your convenience we advise you to plan the journey with our map. The concert hall and the box office are situated on Wieniawskiego 1 (it’s a characteristic building of the University Hall, by the Mickiewicz Square, close to the famous Poznan Crosses monument). The offices of the Poznan Philharmonic can be found on Św. Marcin 81 (the building has a neon sign of “Poznan Nightingales” choir on top).