1. After the summer break the ticket office of the Poznan Philharmonic will reopen on the 5th of September 2022. In the 2022/2023 artistic season it will be open:
- in September: Monday to Friday between 1 pm and 5 pm,
- from October till June: Tuesday to Friday between 1 pm and 5 pm,
- on the days of concerts organized by the Poznan Philharmonic the ticket office will additionally open an hour before a concert and will not close until the end of the intermission.
2. Booked DL and SG season tickets can be purchased from the 5th of September.
3. Booked KP season tickets can be purchased from the 12th of September.
4. Booked MW season tickets can be purchased from the 26th of September.
5. We would like to inform the auditors holding season tickets in the 2021/2022 season that during the purchase of the new season tickets the electronic season tickets from the previous season are necessary. 6. Reservations for individual tickets, as well as any questions concerning the new season will be taken from the 5th of September either by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: (+48) 618-536-935 or (+48) 618-522-266. In September we are also at your disposal in the opening hours of the ticket office, though as to reservations alone we recommend the remote contact.
7. In case of an introduction of the pandemic alert and all the government’s guidelines related to it we reserve the right to modify the timetable of the sales of season tickets and individual tickets presented above, as well as changes in the concert schedule.